Prior to joining Biz2Credit, Tom ran Debt Capital Markets and Risk Solutions North America for the Royal Bank of Scotland. He also spent 20 years at Credit Suisse in a number of roles including head of Financial Institutions Debt Capital Markets where he and his team advised and executed financing and liability management transactions on behalf of banks, insurers, and specialty finance companies. He began his career in Structured Product sales at JP Morgan.
Tom received an MBA from the Yale School of Management and a BS from Cornell University.
Friday March 31, 2023
Lender Landscape: The Current State of Small Business Lending by FinTechs
- Why FinTechs are typically faster to fund
- How your company builds credit when other scoring models are taken into account
- Streamlined operating structure removes many pain points for SMBs
- Blockchain systems and other tech enhancing security
- How FinTechs offer greater flexibility and customization to the small business customer