John has over 15 years technology industry experience having worked as an engineer, project manager and investment banker. He has been involved in numerous debt, equity and merger & acquisition transactions in the technology industry. John previously worked at investment bank Seven Hills Partners in San Francisco, at CIBC World Markets in Toronto and New York in the Technology, Media & Telecom and Debt Capital Markets Groups, and at JP Morgan in New York in the Fixed Income Group. John is also a Licensed Professional Engineer. John received his Master of Business Administration in Finance from the Schulich School of Business at York University and his Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Mathematics from Queen’s University.
Wednesday March 6, 2024
State of the Venture Debt Market
- What is happening in the venture debt market today
- The impact of unpredictable market changes over the past year
- Innovative ways to maximize current venture debt opportunities
Friday March 31, 2023
The State of the Venture Debt Market
- Current trends including what recent bank failures mean for the venture debt market
- Discussion of sector-by-sector loan performance
- Understanding the headwinds in the industry for both lenders and borrowers
- Sizing up current market sentiment, especially among equity investors
- How are things different today than they were only one year ago?