Dawn Zappetti is a full stack marketer with deep experience in both performance and brand marketing across the full spectrum of consumer products. She has a unique ability to create both structure and change, recognizing gaps and then creating executable roadmaps to build or redesign as needed to fill them. Dawn is particularly skilled at engaging customers, driving hyper-personalized integrated marketing programs and experiences that create lasting loyalty and value. Marrying performance and analytics with unwavering customer centricity, Dawn creates game changing results.
Dawn Zappetti is currently the Founder and Principal Consultant of ZAP Advisory, an innovative marketing agency that provides clients with the insights needed to develop successful forward thinking business models and actionable change agendas. Prior to ZAP Advisory, Dawn held multiple marketing leadership positions at Citi and most recently served as the Head of Customer Marketing. She also currently serves on the Union Settlement Board of Directors, as both the Vice Chair and the Head of the Development and Communications Committee.
Dawn was born in New York City. She received a BA in Psychology from Cornell University and an MBA from Columbia University. She lives in Manhattan with her husband, Patrick Sullivan, who are proud parents of twin boys Brendan and Owen (22).
Friday March 31, 2023
Understanding the Targeted Marketing of Business Credit Cards to VC-Backed Startups
- How to define the addressable market for targeting business credit cards to startups
- What’s the best channel strategy to reach the target
- What are the key differentiators in the value proposition to attract this unique segment
- How to develop brand advocates to support social media marketing
- How to make credit decisions when your target market customers are pre-revenue